Leadership development is an essential element in the process of improving our association and profession.
Idaho REALTORS® administers its "Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy" to identify emerging REALTOR® leaders in the state, encourage them with motivational activities, and facilitate development of leadership skills.
The participants work together in a training course combining individual study, group sessions, and projects designed to build experience applying leadership skills.
Training sessions include identification of leadership qualities, team-building exercises, procedures for goal setting, personal profile analysis, network building, and improving communication skills..
Objectives of the Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy:
- To identify Idaho REALTORS® who have demonstrated leadership potential through job-related and community activities.
- To train participants in leadership skill development.
- To motivate participants by:
- Increasing awareness of real estate and association management issues and challenges;
- Engaging in problem-solving activities on issues of current interest; and,
- Providing a network of Idaho leaders actively invested in improving our Association and profession.
2017 application deadline has passed. Please check back next year!
2017 Program Dates
Session 1: January 19 - 20 in Boise, Idaho | 2 day session
Session 2: April 20 - 21 in Boise, Idaho | 2 day session
Session 3: July 13-14 in Boise, Idaho | 2 day session
Session 4: September 12 - 15 in Big Sky, Montana during the 2017 Conference | 1/2 day session & Graduation