Leadership development is an essential element in the process of improving our association and profession. The Idaho Association of REALTORS® administers its "Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy" to identify emerging REALTOR® leaders in the state, encourage them with motivational activities, and facilitate development of leadership skills.
The participants work together in a training course combining individual study, group sessions, and projects designed to build experience applying leadership skills. Training sessions include identification of leadership qualities, team-building exercises, procedures for goal setting, personal profile analysis, network building, and improving communication skills..
Objectives of the Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy:
- To identify Idaho REALTORS® who have demonstrated leadership potential through job-related and community activities.
- To train participants in leadership skill development.
- To motivate participants by:
- Increasing awareness of real estate and association management issues and challenges;
- Engagement in problem-solving activities on issues of current interest; and,
- Providing a network of Idaho leaders actively invested in improving our Association and profession.
Session I: January 22 - 23, 2015: This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
Session II: April 16 - 17, 2015: This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
Session III: July TBD, 2015: This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
Session IV: October 1 - 2, 2015: This final session is 1/2 day, held during the Idaho Association of
REALTORS® Annual Business Conference in Sun Valley. There will be a discount for IRLA
participants who register for the Conference. Participants are highly encouraged to sign up
for full registration.
2015 Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy Application
Mail completed application by December 1, 2014 to:
Laura Parsons, Communications Director
Idaho Association of REALTORS®
10116 W. Overland Road
Boise, ID 83709