Congratulations Class of 2014!
Leadership development is an essential element in the process of improving our association and profession. The Idaho Association of REALTORS® administers its "Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy" to identify emerging REALTOR® leaders in the state, encourage them with motivational activities, and facilitate development of leadership skills.
The participants work together in a training course combining individual study, group sessions, and projects designed to build experience applying leadership skills. Training sessions include identification of leadership qualities, team-building exercises, procedures for goal setting, personal profile analysis, network building, and improving communication skills..
Objectives of the Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy:
- To identify Idaho REALTORS® who have demonstrated leadership potential through job-related and community activities.
- To train participants in leadership skill development.
- To motivate participants by:
- Increasing awareness of real estate and association management issues and challenges;
- Engagement in problem-solving activities on issues of current interest; and,
- Providing a network of Idaho leaders actively invested in improving our Association and profession.
January 22-23, 2015. This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
April 16-17, 2015. This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
July 15-16, 2015. This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
September 30 - October 3, 2015. This final session is 1/2 day, held during the Idaho Association of REALTORS Annual Business Conference in Sun Valley. IRLA participants are required to attend the Conference and will receive a discounted registration fee. Graduation will take place during the General Membership meeting Friday, October 2, 2015.
2015 application deadline has passed.
Laura Parsons, Communications Director