Leadership development is an essential element in the process of improving our association and profession. The Idaho Association of REALTORS® administers its "Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy" to identify emerging REALTOR® leaders in the state, encourage them with motivational activities, and facilitate development of leadership skills.
The participants work together in a training course combining individual study, group sessions, and projects designed to build experience applying leadership skills. Training sessions include identification of leadership qualities, team-building exercises, procedures for goal setting, personal profile analysis, network building, and improving communication skills..
Objectives of the Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy:
- To identify Idaho REALTORS® who have demonstrated leadership potential through job-related and community activities.
- To train participants in leadership skill development.
- To motivate participants by:
- Increasing awareness of real estate and association management issues and challenges;
- Engagement in problem-solving activities on issues of current interest; and,
- Providing a network of Idaho leaders actively invested in improving our Association and profession.
RETREAT 1: January 23 & 24, 2014: This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
RETREAT 2: April 17 & 18, 2014: This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
RETREAT 3: July 24 & 25, 2014: This overnight session is 2 days, held in Boise.
RETREAT 4: October 3, 2014: This final session is ½ day, held during the Idaho Association of REALTOR® Business Conference. There will be a discount for IRLA participants who registration for Convention. Participants are highly encouraged to register for the full Convention.
For questions or interest in the 2015 IRLA Program, please contact:
Laura Parsons, Communications Director